Jollof.com is Nigeria’s first aggregator of lifestyle services and activities.
The business commence operations with a thriving food ordering platform “cuizine gallery” where customers can order their favourite meals from their preferred restaurants. For businesses the platform provides an analytical view of consumer data and transactions and key data that informs business performance.
Steps for using the platform
Benefits to Customers
- Online access to a wide array of menus and restaurants:
The Jollof.com platform makes it possible for customers to discover different types of gourmets at the point of choosing meals.
- Pre-order time based capabilities:
Customers are able to make orders and add caveats for restaurants to suit their specific requirements.
- Submit orders for delivery or pick up and make table reservations
- Flexibility in payment
The process of payment is flexible for the customers where payment can be made in cash and by POS.
- Win fantastic prizes and earn J-points by using the platform
Reward customers as they spend.
- Track your orders, give comments and feedback for using the platform
- Dedicated email address and servers
Benefits to Businesses
- Reduced Operating Cost:
With Jollof.com the stocking and sourcing of inventory is more targeted; this can be more tailored to growth and needs of the business. The advertising budget of the business can be reduced by up to 20-30% through online ads and promo features.
- Realiable tool for KYC and Business Analytics:
Businesses are able to track, analyze and dimension the behaviour of their customers for: *structured reporting *buying trends *selling trends *reasons for non sales and how to resolve it *business performance *KYC
- New revenue Stream for Business expansion
Identify new business opportunities and launch with little or zero capital.
- Increased Customer Base
The Jollof.com platform gives businesses a visibility that invariably translates to new customers that ordinarily wouldn’t have known it.
- 24/7 Operations Model at little cost
Benefits to Investors (Mobile Network Operators)
- Bundled Offerings:
The introduction of enterprise apps such as the Cuisine Gallery Mobile App gives MNOs the opportunities to stimulate and grow their data products and services offerings beyond what is currently provided today. With this platform Telcos can brand and offer the service as a full e-business solution for all i.e. B2C - B2B - B2BC.
- Mobile Advertising:
This medium ultimately drives the push required to grow mobile advertising – the cost of running expensive campaigns would reduce tremendously once business realises this medium drives direct advertising more than TV and Radio or Newspaper.
- Business Transformation and Growth
- In the SME value chain, the concept of the enterprise mobile app introduces an enabling platform for business transformational opportunities which invariably bring about increased revenue, brand and customer ubiquities. Encourages and supports the whole transitioning from Telcos to Multimedia organisations.
- Value Realization
MNO customers and subscribers would experience at a single click, access to a business universe of services beyond traditional Telco products and services.
- Increased Customer Base-Acquisition rate
: There would be an increase in customer-base for the MNO as a result of the Value Added Services it offers, with the
Cuisine Gallery App being one of the premium services.
- Increased Use of Data Bundles
This will result in an increase in the use of the internet for the MNO subscribers, which will result in increased revenue.
A plethora of signed B2B’s
Pictorial Representation showing Operator touch points